Friday 26 April 2013

Squad Sahrael WIP and a new camera

Just wanted to throw up a post to show that I have been doing some painting! Also, I wanted to test the new phone I have and its camera, so win/win.It's a  lot crisper, which is great, although now my terrible mistakes will be even more obvious :P Time to up my game! I've done the robes on my Tactical squad, and enjoyed them so much I think the next squad will be all robed, because not only would they be nicely fitting and easy to paint, but they'll look badass and mysterious, and isn't that what all Dark Angels should be? ;)

Also, I found the old Sargeant on the right. He was painted and highlighted about three years ago, but fits in perfectly. So perfectly, in fact, that I'm tempted to replace the original Sarge on the left. So, I'm throwing it out to you, my readers. Which one do you think I should choose?

And to end, some Command Squad progress. This Apothecary is built using the Ravenwing Command Sqaud parts, and I found an old pair of kneeling legs which looked really cool, so on they went. Makes him look like he's covering a casualty...which is the effect I was going for. That's something I love about Marines...there's so many parts for them you can create action filled poses without really trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment