Sunday 28 June 2015

Celestial Indigo and Cerulean Invective walk!

After telling the tale of Martyr Blue, and exploring the strange history of House Erritian, I've been toying with the idea of making more Knights. Specifically, the other two Knights mentioned, Cerulean Invective and Celestial Indigo. With the release of the new Knight kit, and after a bit of internal Back and forth, I took the plunge, and now have two extra Knights to paint! I'm looking forward to really getting stuck into these, and they should be done quite quickly thanks to having painted Martyr Blue first.

Quick family photo in the meantime! Cerulean is the Gallant, while Celestial is going to be a Warden. That pot of Nuln Oil was full when I started, so it's lucky I had a spare!





2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at just how cool these guys look, without any armor plates on. They are just awesome models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look cool, having that Terminator vibe. Currently they're both in the process of getting grimed up to the hilt with Typhus Corrosion, before the real work of the armour plates begins.

    ReplyDelete